Wednesday, April 18, 2007

When Jack Met Emma..!! (Or Angels Don't Lie): Part - III

"Hello?"
"Hi!"
"Jack? Hiiiiiiii!!!"
"So, angels do use phones!!"
"Heh heh. How've you been, Jackie?"
"Decent, I suppose!"
"You Suppose? Why? What's the matter?"
"I don't know, Em. I really don't. Wish I did though!"
"Yeah, I suppose thats a real let-down. When you don't know whats pulling you down and it just keeps doing it!"
"Hmmm. But anyway, tell me about you? Whats up with you? You've been out of touch for *some* time now!"
"Yeah, Jack. Have been keeping really busy. There's this project coming up. I'm designing a Shopping Complex at this really posh location!"
"All Right!! So when is this Mall coming up?"
"It's not a Mall, Jack. Its a 'Shopping Complex'."
"And there's a difference?"
"No, not really. But I like to call mine a shopping complex anyway."
"Hehehe!"
"What's up with you?"
"Nothing much, M. Same old same old!"
"No!! Don't say that. Life's always got to get better. How can it be same old?"
"Yeah, I suppose life has got to change. For the better or for the worse is another matter though."
"I'll call you later Jack, my daughter's up! Will get her to sleep. You Take Care, Jackie!"
"Yeah, I'll...."
"Jack?"
(beep, beep, beep)

No comments: